Therefore a full house and a great atmosphere was ensured, although only 18 couples danced in three classes. The competition of the seniors had to be cancelled since only two couples entered.
In Junior II B eight couples danced, which was the biggest competition of that day. By winning all dances, Pawel Pastuchow / Angelina Gensrich from Bremen were the champions. They were already in the final at the German Championship Junior II B Latin two weeks before.
- Pawel Pastuchow / Angelina Gensrich, Grün-Gold-Club Bremen (10)
- Alexander Richter / Julietta Moock, Braunschweig Dance Company (22)
- Andreas Bergen / Katharina Scharova, Grün-Gold-Club Bremen (33)
- Thoralf Schmitz / Paulina Reddemann, Braunschweig Dance Company (45)
- Philipp Vovk / Julia Wilhelm, Grün-Gold-Club Bremen (49)
- Albin Pllana / Laura Ahting, Club Céronne im ETV Hamburg (51)
In the Youth section five couples danced a final straight away. Again a couple from Bremen, Thomas Gabriel Vanyi / Christina Gidikas, won the competition by being placed first in all 10 dances.
- Thomas Gabriel Vanyi / Christina Gidikas, Grün-Gold-Club Bremen (10,5)
- Marcel Schumann / Anja Schumann, TSC Nordlicht Rostock (26)
- Joaqin Khadjeh-Nouri / Delia Frese, TSC Astoria Norderstedt (33,5)
- Erwin Schleining / Nadja Spalek, TSA d. SVE Hamburg von 1880 (37)
- Wladislaw Zingrosch / Elisabeth Knol, TSA d. TV Jahn Delmenhorst von 1909 (43)
In the Adult category, there were also five couples dancing in a final. Here, there was also no need for a first round. Clearly defending their last years’ title were Linus Holm Foged / Alina Mißfeldt, who received 46 out of 50 first places.
- Linus Holm Foged / Alina Mißfeldt, TTC Savoy Norderstedt (10)
- Thomas Jauerneck / Melanie Heider, TC Seestern Rostock (29)
- Joshua Khadjeh-Nouri / Jadzia Khadjeh-Nouri, TSC Astoria Norderstedt (34)
- Tim Bersheminski / Maria Privalova, 1. TSZ im Turn-Klubb zu Hannover (35)
- Luca Ciavaglia / Magdalena Horyn, TTC Savoy Norderstedt (42)
All Results here