The Grün-Gold-Club Bremen created a big mystery abouth their new theme. Roberto Albanese developed a completely new choreography to the already know music "Rocky", that cannot be outperformed in terms of difficulty and speed. With this, the team won their ninth title in a succession. Second came FG Aachen/Düsseldorf, who had slightly changed their theme but delivered a matured and ambitious performance.
The third place went to the B-Team of Grün-Gold-Club Bremen with "Final Countdown", displacing FG Bochum/Velbert to place four.
For the first time the new scoring system 2.1 was used at a
German Championship, which was also used at the World Championship
in Bremen last year.
1. Grün-Gold-Club Bremen A 37,00
2. FG TSZ Aachen / TD TSC Düsseldorf Rot-Weiß A 33,36
3. Grün-Gold-Club Bremen B 32,57
4. FG TTC Rot-Weiss-Silber Bochum/TSZ Velbert A 32,06
5. TSK im TSV Buchholz von 1908 A
6. 1. TC Ludwigsburg A
7. Ruhr-Casino des VfL Bochum A
8. TSC Walsrode A