Exactly the same number of couples like the year before danced the WDSF World Open Standard. 117 couples representing 24 nations danced for ranking lists points until the late night. Shortly before 03.00 the winner was found: Francesco Galuppo / Debora Pacini from Italy defeated for the first time the couple from Moldova. With 3:2 dances won, they were placed in front of Nikolay Darin / Natalia Seridina, who finished second. The third place went to Giuseppe Longarini / Katarzyna Kapral. Although being placed fourth in the Slow Waltz and Slow Foxtrot, Valentin and Renata Lusin, they were placed fifth after the couple from Denmark, Pasquale Farina / Sofie Korborg. Dmitri Kolobov / Signe Busk were placed sixth in this final.
Galuppo / Debora Pacini, Italy (7)
2. Nikolay Darin / Natalia Seredina, Moldova (8)
3. Guiseppe Longarini / Katarzyna Kapral, Poland (17)
4. Pasquale Farina / Sofie Koborg, Denmark (20)
5. Valentin und Renata Lusin, TD Tanzsportclub Düsseldorf Rot-Weiß (24)
6. Dmitri Kolobov / Signe Busk, Denmark (29)