After the German Cup Junior I B-Standard, the first German Championship of that weekend started with a slight delay. 59 couples, 12 more than last year, wanted to take the first rank in the medals. Due to the high number of participants, 6 couples were granted a star and could enter the competition in the second round. Like on the previous competition, the way to the final went through three rounds, which was never a tiring one due to the great atmosphere in the audience, the entertaining compere by Daniel Reichling and the great choice of music by Burkhard Hans. After the final, Nikita and Elisabeth Yatsun were happy to defend their title from last year and take home the gold medal once again. Runners up were the German Cup winner of the previous competition, Egor Ionel / Rita Schumichin. The third place went to Efrem Kuzmichenko / Samira Hafez, who improved their last years' result by 11 places!
1. Nikita Yatsun / Elisabeth Yatsun, TSC Saltatio Neustadt im TV 1860 Mußbach
2. Egor Ionel / Rita Schumichin, Art of Dance, Köln
3. Efrem Kuzmichenko / Samira Hafez, btc Grün-Gold der Turngemeinde in Berlin 1848
4. Andrei Cicoare / Alina Blehm, 1. TC Ludwigsburg
5. Sven Rosanski / Anastasia Konor, Askania - TSC Berlin
6. Ivan Ishanov / Jessica Dieser, Tanzsportzentrum Stuttgart-Feuerbach
The whole result can be found here TSC Brühl .