At the German Championship Youth A Standard a high number of 47 couples were participating. Also the level of performances was impressive, therefore it was no surprise that the placings in the final were decided by narrow margins. Winners with all first places were Dominik Stöckl / Katharina Belz. Clear Runners-up were Jan Janzen / Victoria Litvinova. Two couples from Hesse were competing for the bronze medal. At the end Stephan Klein / Karolina Gaar were placed third, closely followed by Mikael Tatarkin / Nicole Wirt, who have returned from the World Championship Latin in Moscow the night before and who have proofed that they are also among the best in the standard dances. After having won the title the day before, Nikita and Elisabeth Yatsun were happy about another placing in a final. This time it was the fifth place, in front of Henrik Buchholz / Kristina Limonova.
Stöckl/Katharina Belz, TSZ Stuttgart-Feuerbac
2. Jan Janzen/Victoria Litvinova, Schwarz-Weiß-Club Pforzheim (10)
3. Stephan Klein/Karolina Gaar, TC Nova Gießen (16)
4. Mikael Tatarkin/Nicole Wirt, Tanzsport Zentrum Heusenstamm (19)
5. Nikita und Elisabeth Yatsun, TSC Saltatio Neustadt (25)
6. Henrik Buchholz/Kristina Limonova, TSZ Stuttgart-Feuerbach (30)
For the whole result see : www.htv.de