51 couples took part in the first competition of the 17th Summer Dance Festival on Saturday morning. In the final six nations were represented. Two of them, Dominik Stöckl/Katharina Belz and Lauris Paegle/Jelizaveta Rukosujeva, had already been in the last years final. For Mateusz Brzozowski/Justiyna Mozdzonek (Poland) ist was a clear decision by winning all dances. As last year Dominik Stöckl/Katharina Belz finished 2nd in front of the Lithuanian couple Nedas Mejaras/Benita Kvietkauskaite. Paegle/Jelizaveta Rukosujeva, last year 4th, ranked 5th behind the Russian couple Maxim Pugachev/Kira Oxas. Esten Jarek Toiger/Reelika Traks finished 6th. With Arseni Pavlov/Nicole Balski (split 9th/10th place) and Mikael Tatarkin/Nicole Wirt (12th place) two more German couples were dancing in the semi-final.
1. Mateusz Brzozowski/Justyna Mozdzonek, Polen (5,0)
2. Dominik Stöckl/Katharina Belz, Deutschland (12,5)
3. Nedas Mejaras/Benita Kvietkauskaite, Litauen (17,5)
4. Maxim Pugachev/Kira Oxas, Russland (19,0)
5. Lauris Paegle/Jelizaveta Rukosujeva, Lettland (24,0)
6. Jarek Toiger/Reelika Traks, Estland (27,0)