The competition of the Junior II B Latin class started in the afternoon with 71 couples, eleven more than last year. Here the victory went clearly to the English couple Glenn-Richard Boye/Kayleigh Andrews, who only had to concede the cha-cha to the later 3rd placed couple Ej Giovanni Cena/Enrica Di Maria. The siblings Yatsun this year could improve their result for one podium place. After the paso doble they were sharing the 2nd place with the Italian couple, but then could beat them in the jive. With Steven Korn/Katrin Domme (4th place) and Shon Burshteyn/Christina Gidikas (6th place) two more German couples were dancing in the final that Gedvinas Meskauskas/Beatrice Malinauskaite from Lithuania complemented.
1. Glenn-Richard Boyce/Kayleigh Andrews, England (6,0)
2. Nikita Yatsun/Elisabeth Yatsun, Deutschland (13,0)
3. Ej Giovanni Cena/Erica Di Maria, Italien (14,0)
4. Steven Korn/Katrin Domme, Deutschland (17,0)
5. Gedvinas Meskauskas/Beatrice Malinauskaite, Litauen (25,0)
6. Shon Burshteyn/Christina Gidikas, Deutschland (30,0)