Nikita and Elisabeth Yatsun (TSC Saltatio Neustadt im TV 1860 Mußbach) represented Germany at the World Championship Junior II 10 Dance in Guadalajara, Spain. They finished 19 th out ot 30 couples representing 30 nations. Semen Khrzhanovskiy / Vitalina Bunina defended their title by winning all dances, followed by the couple from Romania. The bronze medal went to England.
WM Junioren II
1. Semen Khrzhanovskiy/Vitalina Burnina, Russia
2. Andrei Beca Alin/Catalina-Elena Tampau, Romania
3. Glenn-Richard Boyce/Kayleigh Andrews, England
4. Miu Eugen/Sanda Overballe Pedersen, Denmark
5. Kinsley Lin/Michelle Yiu, USA
6. Konrad Kucharczyk/Alexandra Podisadly, Poland
Nikita and Elisabeth also danced the WDSF competitions Junior II Latin and Ballroom there and made it into the final of both competitions; they finished fifth and sixth respectively.