With a decision of 3:2 by dances - and in addition in every dance the decision was tight, too - Immametdinov/Bezzubova could get that tiny bit of lead they needed. They hardly could realize they did it and were overwhelmed both by the fact and by the excited cheer of their fans. Marius-Andrei Balan/Khrystyna Moshenska had to admit defeat, but the kept countenance and showed real sportsmanship. Artur Balandin/Anna Salita were given the bronze medal just as last year. Out of the 65 declared couples, 60 took part in the competition in Siegburg.
1. Timur Imametdinov/Nina Bezzubova, Schwarz-Weiß-Club Pforzheim
2. Marius-Andrei Balan/Khrystyna Moshenska, Schwarz-Weiß-Club Pforzheim
3. Artur Balandin/Anna Salita, TTC Rot-Weiß-Silber Bochum
4. Maxim Stepanov/Ksenya Rybina, Schwarz-Weiß-Club Pforzheim
5. Zsolt Sandor Cseke/Malika Dzumaev, Grün-Gold-Club Bremen
6. Razvan Dumitrescu/Jacqueline Joos, Schwarz-Weiß-Club Pforzheim